Are You a Photographer Who Wants to Use Your Art to Raise Money for Ukraine?
Image credit: Jason Lindsey
Here is how you can use your art to make a difference for Ukraine:
1) Choose a print that you are willing to donate. Any size, any photo, any subject. (This is completely self directed. You do not need to have your print approved and you do not need to track your donations)
2) Post a photo of it on all social media accounts with information about the photograph and why it is special to you. Include the hashtag: #GivingPhotography to make the image searchable.
3) Clearly state how many prints of the image you are willing to donate; especially if there is only one available.
4) Ask people to make a donation to a charity in Ukraine of your choice and then to also post a screen grab of the receipt for the donation in the comments of your post to prove that the donation was made. (They can DM or email you too if you prefer)
5) Print and ship the selected print to donor.